- The brief history of robot | RedEngineby Red EngineThe term “robot” which we know today indicates some sort of mechanical body. The history of such a mechanical body is very old. It started in Greek times. But those were manipulation of mechanical design. They did not have electronic parts at all or were limited to very little. The picture we can imagine after… More The brief history of robot | RedEngine
- Types of robots | RedEngineby Red EngineTypes of robots are 1. Industrial robots 2. Service robots 3. manipulators 4. Terrestrial mobile Robots, Medical robots, fire fighting robots… More Types of robots | RedEngine
- Perseverance: A new inhabitant of Mars | RedEngineby Red EnginePerseverance is a rover built at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory. It was launched on 30th July, 2020 from CCAFS space launch complex 41.… More Perseverance: A new inhabitant of Mars | RedEngine
- Silent Sound Technology|RedEngineby Red EngineHave you ever thought about how beautiful the world will be: if there will be a full stop on the noise pollution. People who lost their voice in an accident or dumb by birth can be listened to without speaking or people staying permanently/ temporarily in noisy areas will not require to speak louder and… More Silent Sound Technology|RedEngine
- Top Humanoid Robots in the world | RedEngineby Red EngineAtlas Atlas is a bipedal, humanoid robot developed by Boston Dynamics. Its performance is quite impressive. It can walk, run, dance, climb stairs. You might have watched its dance posted by Boston Dynamics on their Youtube channel. It is capable to walk on different terrains. Its speed is 1.5 m/s with a height of 1.5m… More Top Humanoid Robots in the world | RedEngine
- How difficult was it for nature to create human beings?by Red EngineHuman Being is the supreme creature of nature. And nature created it by defining each and every part in detail. What we do very easily, robots need so much effort to perform the same task. We walk, run, grab, feel and do many tasks very easily. But for a robot to perform any task it… More How difficult was it for nature to create human beings?
- Six levels of autonomous cars | RedEngineby Red EngineThe cars which we have today, maximum of them are manual. And we are expecting autonomous or semi-autonomous vehicles till 2025. And the transition from manual to autonomous has 6 levels. Society of autonomous Engineering defines 6 levels of self-driving cars based on their ability to drive on the road. Level 0: No Automation The… More Six levels of autonomous cars | RedEngine
- Effects of Autonomous vehicles| RedEngineby Red EngineAutonomous vehicles, self-driving cars, Autonomous cars you might have come across any of the terms or all several times. The craze of autonomous vehicles can be realized from the fact that Tesla becomes the most valuable automobile company in terms of market share. And its CEO Elon Musk gained a huge amount of money because… More Effects of Autonomous vehicles| RedEngine
- Branches of Artificial Intelligence | RedEngineby Red EngineArtificial Intelligence or AI is one of the most important technical revolutions in the world. It is considered to be as important as the wheel and electricity. You can realize it by considering a moment without AI. What will be the scenario? New technologies like autonomous cars, robotics will miss. Hey Siri or Hey Alexa,… More Branches of Artificial Intelligence | RedEngine
- Brain-Computer Interface | RedEngineby Red Engine
The brain-computer interface(BCI) is also called the brain-machine interface(BMI). It is a technology that allows the brain and computer and other digital devices to communicate.
Brain-computer interface (BCI or BMI) is very helpful for people disabled by a neuromuscular disorder.… More Brain-Computer Interface | RedEngine